6 Tips for marketing photographs.
- Hire a professional photographer.
- Represent your client base in the photos.
- Take many photos with wide shots and close-ups
- Wear neutral clothing or branding colors.
- Look like you. Avoid excessive make up if you don’t normally wear that.
- Be mindful of the photos and what could be taken out of context.
Barefoot Massage specific photo tips:
- Share photos of the entire process, hands on bars, feet on bodies.
- Do not share photos of your bottom sitting next to your clients head.
- Clean, pedicured feet.
Here are a few additional tips from the students of Center for Barefoot Massage:
From Jamie Pike:
Your photos can be everything and the first introduction to a new client. Make them reflect who you are and what you’re trying to create in the world. I’m sure there are even more I could add to this list but for now, ponder these and if you have more questions, contact me.